LAW FIRM FUNDING
What is Law Firm funding?
- Law firm funding or case cost line of credit helps attorney who works on contingency basis and with a large cash expense to cover all fees without using own resources.
- Compare to a bank loan, law firm funding using anticipated fees on open cases as collateral which can provide a greater funding amount and can be used to pay any litigation and disbursement costs.
- Law firm funding take into consideration your firm case portfolio, not a personal assets to determine the maximum credit line.
Law Firm funding benefits
- No limits in funding amount.
- Tax deductible interest.
- Cover any contingent fee cases.
- Tailored financial program.
- Flexible loan terms.
- Expand your client base and increase revenue.
- Manage cash flow and focus on growing your business.