What is Medical Receivable funding?
- Medical Receivables funding provides cash flow for health care providers for their billing claims to third party payors.
- Medical Receivables funding is a loan of medical claims for provided service. Compare to traditional bank loan medical receivables funding does not have any bank regulations or requirement of guarantees.
- Medical Receivables use no collateral other than accounts receivables which can be considered for practices that are less than 3 years or restructuring after bankruptcy.
Medical Receivables funding benefits
- No limits in funding amount.
- Tailored financial program.
- No financial guarantees.
- Eliminate time in collection and tracking.
- Advantage of availability of cash on hands to meet pay-rolls, buy new equipment and focus on business growth.